Saturday, September 26, 2009

Change is in the air......



A few weeks ago I posted that some changes were going to be made......and I am happy to say now those changes are complete! I will no longer be posting on this format, but instead have joined with Little Miss Know It All. I will still be doing all of my blogging, just in a new, exciting format! Check out my new blog here:




I am so excited about this change! I think you will probably enjoy the new format as well!


So, to get all of your weekly deals, PLUS a HUGE matchup list for the Bigg's triples 10/2-10/5, visit my new blog HERE! I'll see you over there!

2 comments:

  1. Very Nice Post, I learned a lot through it. Thanks for posting.
    Buy logo

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing this informative article........
    Buy logo

    ReplyDelete