Wednesday, September 23, 2009

KMART UPDATE!




I just want to keep you all in the loop of what is going on with Kmart's Super Doubles. I had reported earlier this week that Kmart was again doing their super doubles, however, it appears that may not be so.....possibly.


Unfortunately, there are some rumors floating about that 1) Kmart doubles is on like normal, 2)Kmart has cancelled the doubles, 3) there is a limit of only 5 coupons per person, and 4) not all coupons are going to be doubling, only P&G coupons will double (evidentally, the "rumor" is that Kmart was set to cancel this event all together, but P&G had already published the event with their coupons coming out this week and refused to allow Kmart to do the cancellation).


To add to the confusion, I emailed Kmart customer service, hoping to get an answer to if the doubles were on or not. I wish I could say that helped! Here is the response I received when I questioned if there was a Super Doubles planned for next week in our (Cincinnati) area:


Dear ,
Thank you for contacting
kmart.com.
I researched to see if I could locate any further information on this promotion, but unfortunately I am not locating anything further about dates or specifics. I do apologize for the inconvience. Please contact us back periodically to check if more information has been provided.
I do hope this information is helpful for you. Please feel free to contact us back if you have any further questions or concerns.
We do appreciate your business, and we look forward to serving you and your family now and in the future! Have a wonderful day!
Look for great bargains throughout the store and find Kmart exclusive brands like Martha Stewart Everyday, Thalia Sodi, Joe Boxer, Route 66 and Jaclyn Smith.

William G.
Kmart Customer Care
help@customerservice.kmart.com
1-866-KMART-4U (1-866-562-7848)


So......unfortunately, we will likely have to wait until our weekly ad is published to know for sure. If I get a definite answer, I will let you know! I just wanted to give everyone a heads up on the possibility of this falling through. Let's keep our fingers crossed that it doesn't!

No comments:

Post a Comment