Thursday, September 17, 2009

Some great places to visit............


courtesy: mediacollege.com

Even though I love hunting out my own deals, I do have a few blogs that I visit on a daily basis. I think it is good to do this as it helps spark your own various ideas, and helps you get all the best deals! Let's face it, as much as we all peruse the ads and the boards, no one will catch every deal on their own! Here is a list of some of the blogs I love to visit:

- Littlemissknowitall.net - This is the very first coupon blog that I ever visited. In fact, I never *really* did coupons until last November. I saw a blurb from WCPO on this site......I took a look at it, and was hooked! I currently do the Bigg's and Remke match-ups for this site as well. If you have a question about couponing, head to this site! LMKIA will definitely know the answer!

-
Nickels-N-Dimes - This is another local site that is great at finding those hidden deals that are around! She also has some of the best giveaways ever!

- Money Saving Methods - This site is great for learning all of the ways that you can make money (in addition to couponing of course!). Some of my favorite features that Money Saving Methods has is the feature of bank offers, surveys, and online offers. It's a great place to get wonderful information!

- Kingdom First Mom - Three words - CVS $5 Challenge. This site features a $5 weekly CVS challenge - basically to see how much you can get by only spending $5 out of pocket. This site is what got me started on CVS......and trust me - I am SOOO glad I got started on CVS!!

**Do you know of any other great blogging sites? Let me know -I would love to highlight some of the best here so you can get all the information you need to save your money wisely!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment